Off The Floor: A Manual For Deadlift Domination
Here are some of the secrets revealed in the program:
- How the common mantra of "core training" is costing you pounds and risking your back health.
- What type of deadlift will widen your back, blow up your traps, and give you erectors like tree trunks.
- Not doing these lesser-known variations is easily costing you 25 to 50 pounds on your best deadlift.
- The truth about lifting straps – and it’s probably not what you expect it to be.
- Deadlifting for high volumes – the piece you’re missing.
- The one cheap thing you should add to your gym bag to nearly instantly give you jacked forearms.
- The deadlift variation you least expect is the one most likely to help your back pain.
- The weird-looking deadlift that might be exactly what you need to unlock greater strength.
- The key to perfect form that multiple world champion and freak of nature Dimitry Klokov knows, and you think is wrong.
- Why you must change your form when you progress from beginner to a more advanced deadlifter.
- How to deadlift more often – and put on more muscle – than you ever thought possible.