Cupping Course English
Education content for cupping
- History of Cupping
- Differences between dry and wet cupping
- Different possibilities for cupping (according to acupoints, pain points, cupping zones etc.)
- Indications / Contraindications to cupping
- Reactions after a cupping treatment
- Things to take care of before, during and after cupping treatment
- Cupping techniques
- The meridians
- The most prevalent diseases
- Organisational and Practical for later use
The course consists of high-quality, step-by-step videos plus PDFs.
Every participant obtains ongoing support via email and whatsapp.
Every participant who finishs the course receives a certificate.
Our cupping course will start on Wednesday, July 19th.
Join the free pre-sale list now — you’ll get the chance to enroll 24 hours early and save 25% off the regular price.
Opens twice a year. Sells out within hours.