Acupuncture Course English
- History of Chinese Acupuncture
- Differences between ear and body acupuncture
- The concept of disease from the Chinese perspective
- The five phases
- Chinese methods of investigation
- Indications / Contraindications to acupuncture
- Reactions after an acupuncture treatment
- Acupuncture techniques
- The meridians
- The traditional acupuncture points
- The most prevalent diseases
- Organisational and Practical for later use
The course consists of high-quality, step-by-step videos plus PDFs.
Every participant obtains ongoing support via email and whatsapp.
Every participant who finishs the course receives a certificate.
Our acupuncture course will start on Wednesday, July 19th.
Join the free pre-sale list now — you’ll get the chance to enroll 24 hours early and save 25% off the regular price.
Opens twice a year. Sells out within hours.